JOB POSITION: Advanced Bench Jeweler
Job Description: PART TIME
We are seeking a highly motivated advanced bench jeweler with a focus in 14k solid gold fabrication and stone setting. You will take part in fabricating one-of-a-kind designs as well as EWD signature pieces from the Fine Collection, working closely with Emily and using uniquely sourced / curated diamonds and gems. A bench test will be required during the interview process.
- 2 years minimum bench jeweler experience required
- 1-2 years minimum stone setting experience required (bezel setting, prong setting at least round and oval stone types using traditional stone setting techniques and tools)
- Ability to work with a Microscope is preferred
- Laser welding experience is a plus
- Flexibility of day-to-day tasks including production work, custom work, repair work, stone setting, finishing & polishing
- Ability to be a team player in a fast-paced environment, work in a collaborative space, manage work load and fulfill projects on a deadline
- Proficient communication skills
Compensation: Assessed and determined based on skill level.
Kindly Note: This is not an apprenticeship position.
To Apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Positions Available at This Time.